4th of July TEA Party Report



Overall the event was a great success, in spite of, the Oklahoma Republican State GOP's attempts at sabotaging the event by making the crowds less than expected and causing the media presence to be none. This is isn't the first time that these measures have been taken against me. They also occurred in 2004 during my Presidential Party for George W. Bush, and since then continued sabotages of my open houses and press releases.


A lot of people were coming and going, but this picture is of
the attendants of the TEA Party that stayed until the very end.



Mr. Paul Andert, the President of Tulsa's World War II Veterans club.


On the 4th of July we gathered together to have a TEA party at the best place in Tulsa, the Tulsa Historical Society. We had a great time with music, guitar, singing and praising God , and eating healthy food. We enjoyed spending time both inside and outside with balchonies overlooking the breathtaking rose garden. The purpose of our TEA party celebration was to honor World War II Veterans who gave us what we have NOW, and celebrate our freedom.


Mr. Paul Andert, the President of Tulsa's World War II Veterans club, spoke about how he got involved in the military at age 17, and the remarkable things that happened to him during his time serving in World War II. His speech drew everyone in and captured the audience more with every word that he said. Afterward, everyone was moved to talk to him, hug him and tell him of the impact that his speech had on them. Paul has written two books, World War II Veterans of Tulsa present For Our Children We Fight and a second book, which were available for purchase at the party. He was kind enough to sign copies for me as a thank you gesture.


I spoke about D-Day and the impact that it's had on my life. My findings from our allies on Omaha Beach (D-Day) have been very educational and very emotional for me, because it reminded me of my father who was talking to a group of our relatives and friends when I was a little girl. He said “America saved us from Russia,” and mentioned some horrific experiences that he had in World War II, and that is why he kept his gun in our house to protect my Mom and I in case something like that happened again. At that time I had no idea America would later in time become my own country!! I am eternally grateful to my almighty God and our heroic Veterans for our freedom and so many blessings that I have in the United States of America, “My God chosen home.” I know what it is like to have your freedom, your rights, and your love one’s life taken away from you. No one would take freedom for granted if they had experienced losing their freedom like I did. I hope that no one got the same experience as all the victims of September 11th and I. This is why I am so passionate about our security, freedom, and economic growth for the sake of our young and new generation and honoring our heroic Veterans that have given us what we have now. It is time to stand togherer to keep our country as “The world leader,” and to help people who are suffering under their dictatorship governments, and support Israel, because the holocaust is a very important part of our history. Sadly, my holocaust video attachment has been removed from YouTube which reminds me of when my website was
hi-jacked in 2006 and removed from the internet.

No comments: