My response to First Lady Michelle Obama's email to me

Dear Honorable First Lady Michelle Obama;

Thank you for sharing you and President Obama’s beliefs regarding our health care reform with me. I understand your feeling about being citizens being victimized regarding their health care which I was working passionately to resolve these problems since 1992. In 1994 when our former first lady, Hillary Clinton, was visiting our state of Oklahoma and campaigning for her health care, Democrat Elected officials accepted my comments, letters and documents that showed how we could resolve our health care problem, as well as if American people can tolerate national health care.

Since then Congress has not taken any further action to help our citizens! That is why we pay the price.

I admire your passion for victimized citizens as I have since 1992. With all due respect, I am afraid that you and our President have been misinformed about the way we should reform our health care. I am honored to share my experience with you for the sake of our citizens and our new generation.

In 1992, I was a young insurance broker without U.S. citizenship, which came in 1993, but I had a lot of knowledge and experience about European National health care and their life style. I also had learned about the American life style and our insurance problems. Senator Don Nichols sent out the message at the anniversary Oklahoma underwriting health care luncheon that Congress was thinking about national health care, he asked for our opinion. Other experienced brokers asked me not to write to Senator Nichols because they were worried to lose their business. My response to them was “if it is good for everyone, we have to lose our business.”

First Lady Michelle, with all due respect you can help our victimized citizens by educating them why this happened, and the damage that has been done. With a little more patience, you and our President can resolve the problems permanently in the right way for them and for our future. My honest opinion and comments are as follow:

· We need to reform and discipline insurance companies, professional liability and over medicating or over usage of medical equipment, pharmaceutical, ILLEGAL immigrant, stop corruption in Medicare and “ACORN”, over spending in Washington, lobbyist and SPECIAL INTEREST. President Obama said in one state there was only one insurance company out of 1,300 to provide benefits there. It is not only because other insurance companies did not have the ability to provide coverage and benefits for that special state, it could have been because of SPECIAL INTEREST! We have so many examples of this kind of thing.

· Then you and our President could PROVIDE NATIONWIDE, COMPETITIVE rates and benefits, ACCESSIBILITY CLINICS FOR MINOR ILLNESSES TO AVOID EXPENSIVE EMERGENCY ROOMS, and provide prevention and alternative treatments for a healthier population. Otherwise I do not know how our government could afford the cost of the PUBLIC plan and save citizens who already have a good insurance plan! Unless to raise taxes and the limited technology and coverage in our health care system like Europeans and Canadians, as well as creating high inflation and Government control that I believe Americans cannot tolerate while creating a lot of unhappy doctors.

· I would be humbled and honored to provide further information in detail as you wish.
Sincerely yours,
Fran Moghaddam

No comments: